How to feel good fundraising
Watch the replay and join the Alternative Funding School today!
How to feel good fundraising
Watch the replay and join the Alternative funding School today!
Are you ready to join the feel-good fundraising revolution? Apply today!
Watch our 40-second video and find out what our graduates have been saying about their journey on The Alternative Funding School
Cohort 6: Summer 2023
Dates: 14th June - 26th July
6 WEEKS · COHORT-BASED COURSE
Practical hands-on support for founders raising mission-aligned funding all over the globe.
*DOORS CLOSE ON 7th JUNE OR WHEN SEATS ARE FULL
Testimonials from our global Kinship
"The Alternative Funding School is a must for anyone stepping into the funding world, especially if you're interested in funding options outside VC!”
- Jane Middlehurst
“"If you’re considering doing one of the traditional accelerator programmes, do this! It will save you a lot of time and spare you conversations with funders who you aren't aligned with. The Funding School is carefully thought through and is the perfect antidote to the powerful marketing of the VC world”
- Aela Callan
“Thanks to learning about a unique instrument Simon Köhl used at his Alternative Funding School presentation, I knew we would go for something similar. ”
- Garrett Kusmierz
“ Thank you so much for the course - it really was so helpful and worth every penny.”
- Fiona Murden
What's included in the school?
CLICK TO EXPAND
- Six live sessions where you can ask questions directly to me and our funding experts. Available both live and on-demand
- Lifetime access to 20+ hours of interviews with expert speakers on wide-ranging funding topics
- A selection of practical worksheets, tools & guides, including a Global Funding Directory that will save you hours of work
- Case studies of innovative companies and their financing structures
- Weekly exercises to hold you accountable and turn thought into action
- Discounts on selected specialist services and fundraising platforms i.e Seedrs, Crowdcube
- Our exclusive community where you can meet, ask questions and share knowledge with supportive and likeminded social entrepreneurs
- An online digital space built just for your cohort
- Self-organised pods based on similar interests for peer learning, brainstorming and accountability.
- After the Alt Funding School, you'll have access to The Kinship to continue your learning journey with 150 other Funding School alumni
Did you know:
Your enrolment in the Alt Funding School is a business expense. Which means you can deduct it from your taxes! Invest in yourself by applying today.
Your seat is waiting for you
We envision a world where every social entrepreneur can feel empowered to pursue their funding journey. Do you want to be part of the Feel-Good Fundraising revolution? YES!
Apply now and get practical hands-on fundraising support.
Doors close on the 7th June or when seats are full