Partner with Considered Capital
Find out how to partner with us to access our brilliant community of engaged founders and funders.
Panellist and keynote speaker
As a funding expert, thought leader and socially-led business champion, Esme offers valuable insights and practical advice on topics including alternative funding, impact investing, Female Entrepreneurship and more.
Esme features on many podcasts sharing her honest story of the ups and downs of being a woman raising money.
At Considered Capital, we're on a mission to:
- change how women feel about fundraising
- help founders find alternative routes to capital aligned with their values
- how to go left when everyone else is going right
- raising money during a national crisis
- sticking with your values when building a socially-led business.
If you'd like Esme to feature as a guest, please get in touch below.
Some of our partners
Sponsor our events
We regularly run packed-out events both online and offline for impact-focused founders. These include panel discussions, networking hours, and sold-out fundraising masterclasses.
We work with select service providers and organisations to promote your mission and values to our audience of ambitious founders.
Sponsor our newsletter
Reach our audience of Founders, Business owners and Funders and a growing list of 3,500 subscribers.
Sponsor a programme or workshop
We've proudly supported over one thousand five hundred female founders to step up and secure the future of their businesses.
With the economy in bad shape, many founders need more support than ever with their professional development. Our expertise and proven programmes provide founders with the resources and help to scale while staying true to their values.
We offer opportunities to:
- sponsor an entire programme
- directly fund several programme places
- support a fundraising masterclass or workshop